Current list of jobs available at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel in Murphy, North Carolina. Our job lists are updated weekly.
Please follow the links below to learn more about the jobs and how to apply.
** Some restrictions may apply for Hiring Bonuses. Please contact a Recruiter to see if you are eligible.
Table Games Careers
- Dual Rate Table Games Service Supervisor * Relocation & $1,500 Hiring Bonus* | HCVR
- Table Games Service Supervisor* Relocation & signing Bonus* | HCVR
- Experienced Table Games Dealers | Part Time and Full Time |HCVR
Casino Operations Careers
- Games Technician I | Part Time| HCVR
- Cage Cashier | HCVR
- VIP Host | HCVR
- Casino Services Representative | Part Time| HCVR
Food & Beverage Careers
- Food & Beverage Cashier | Part Time & Full Time |HCVR
- Beverage Supervisor
- Food Service Supervisor
- Casino Cocktail Server | Full and Part Time | *$500 Hiring Bonus*
- Cook I | Full Time |*$1,000 Hiring Bonus
Hotel Operations Careers
Security & Surveillance Careers
Engineering & Facilities Careers
Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos are the largest employer in Western North Carolina. We provide career and job opportunities in: slots, table games, hospitality, retail, customer service, information technology, engineering, accounting, facilities management and maintenance along with a full-range of culinary and beverage positions.
Harrah’s Cherokee is rated by its employees as having the best benefits package in the brand and outstanding benefits for the region. Our full-time staffs are offered paid time off, tuition reimbursement along with medical, dental, a tax-deferred 401K matching program and many more rewards.
♥ ♠ Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel Jobs ♦ ♣